Saturday, September 29, 2012

One For Me?

Well...in the last blog I said that I would be making a quilt like the one pictured for me.  But, alas, I have been so busy with client quilts that I have not had any time to 'play'.  But I did manage to draft a pattern of the quilt. 

It is simple and easy.  It has a good bit of 'negative' space for a lot of 'Modern' quilting!  I have to admit that while this pattern was a project that I really wanted to accomplish, I was the Ultimate Queen of Procrastination when it came to actually drafting and writing the instructions.  But I think it turned out really well, if I do say so myself.  I have sold some to one company with high hopes of selling many more. Check it out at www.GrandBazaarFabrics.com if you want to hop on over and order one.  I will also be in Atlanta at the Sewing and Quilting Expo in October selling these little jewels.
In the meantime this is what I have been up to......
Birthday for the Mayor


Test quilt....thanks, Shannon!

Time with the Grandbabies

More precious than anyone should be allowed...

Girls trip to the beach...
and not pictured, 2 trips with the Mayor to the beach..

Nancy's Dogwood

Kim's flowerpot

Sweet North Carolina wedding...
and life in gerneral...

So thanks for stopping by...These are just a few of the things happening in DoodleMoochieville...

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new pattern! I know how easy it is to procrastinate on the writing of the pattern. Of course Shannon did an awesome job on her quilt too! Miss all you Lick Skillet ladies.

    ReplyDelete