Thursday, March 17, 2011

QUILTED OFFICIALLY PIZAZZED!

Well..as promised in the last blog, I am including pictures of the ugly, mystery quilt that I decided to add a little pizazz.  I like it slightly better than I did before the pizazz process (which means that I actually like it now..kind of).  Maybe it will grow on me.  There are people who live in DoodleMoochieville that were not in favor of the said pizazzing process and made themselves heard.  "Please don't 'bedazzle' it!! was the cry of the village.  Yet when it came time...I just couldn't help myself...but I did try to control myself.  I would have added more, had I had more.



So here are the after pictures...tell me what you think.  The applique was added after the quilting...YES...AFTER the quilting.  Which meant I had to be ever so careful to just catch the top and batting, NOT going through to the backing.  I love this look...but Lordy, it is time consuming.  Remember to tell me what you think!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!
    And since the bedazzeling is below the "cuddle line" - I look forward to sleeping under it!!
    I love you you crafty mamma, you!

    ReplyDelete